Trainee Administration & Marketing Assistant - PRS1118REC Featured
Added on: 21/11/2018
Trainee Administration and Marketing Assistant required in Norwich, Norfolk
Full Time: Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm
Norwich (NR7), Norfolk
Starting salary from £15,000 per annum DOE
Start Date: January 2019
Staff discount scheme, additional company incentives, free onsite parking
Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd is an Award-Winning Automotive Recruitment Specialist providing permanent staff across the UK’s Automotive sector. To support our continued growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Administration and Marketing Assistant to join our team in Norwich.
Key duties of this role will include:
• Answering incoming telephone calls
• Responding to email enquiries
• Updating and maintaining the recruitment database
• Advertising jobs on external job sites and company website
• CV Database searching
• Creating and sending mailshots/eshots to candidates and clients
• Updating the company website
• Posting on company social media platforms
• Adhoc Marketing and Recruitment support
As a member of our Administration, Accounts and Marketing team, the Trainee Administration and Marketing Assistant will provide essential daily support for our recruitment services. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a reputable and growing company. Working in an open plan office you will be given full training and support by a team of like-minded, professional but fun-loving individuals and a management team that are focused on developing their employees whilst working towards the long-term growth plans for the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Work, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent standard of grammar and spelling
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organisational and time management skills
• Experience of working in an office environment
• Previous experience in an administration or marketing position
Please apply with your full CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions with job reference PRS1118REC
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Apply for this Job
You must register to apply for this job.