Service Advisor Featured
Added on: 26/02/2018
Service Advisor required in Colchester, Essex
Basic Salary: DOE
OTE's 27 - 35K
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8-6 and 1in4 Saturdays
My Client a Main Dealer is looking to recruit an ambitious and customer-orientated Service Advisor for their site in Colchester, Essex.
This thriving and developing site is very much looking to the future and as part of the company’s development you will progress and develop as the group expands. Your opportunities are endless, as such you will never be held back from your potential!
As part of our client’s main car dealership aftersales team you will be responsible for:
- Booking in vehicles, arranging alternative transport as and when required
- Workshop loading
- Liaising with the workshop and customer
- Advising the customer on any repair issues and costs, gaining authority for any additional work
- To achieve hours sold targets as a member of a motivated team, Ensuring the WIP is kept to a minimum (Treating everyday as month end)
- To maintain accurate customer records on Kerridge & Dialog
- Promoting additional work, services and warranties
- Ensuring all vehicles are ready for collection as agreed
- Invoicing, arranging and taking payment
For more information on this vacancy Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job reference PRS15619
To register with Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd please visit: www.progressrecruitment.co.uk
| Automotive | Motor Trade | Cars & Vehicles | Jobs | Service & Aftersales | Workshop | Main Dealer | Colchester
Apply for this Job
You must register to apply for this job.