Recruitment Executive / Recruitment Resourcer - PRSRECEXEC1
Added on: 23/08/2018
Recruitment Executive / Recruitment Resourcer
Full Time: Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5.45pm
Norwich (Sprowston), Norfolk
£15,000 + Commission 1st year earnings in the region of £20-30,000 (Uncapped)
Company smartphone, and staff discount scheme
Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd is a Norwich-based Recruitment Company specialising in the permanent placement of staff within the Automotive & Logistics sectors across the UK. We have a vacancy for a Team Recruitment Executive / Resourcer to join the team.
The job role:
- Working with a team of experienced Recruitment Consultants (Area Managers);
- Sourcing candidates for vacancies using the existing database, online job boards, social media, referrals etc.;
- Registering candidates using telephone and video interviewing;
- Qualifying candidates for specific job vacancies;
- Liaising with clients regarding on-going vacancies;
- Submitting CVs for vacancies and selling the candidate directly to the client;
- Arranging interviews and gaining interview feedback from candidates and clients;
- Follow up calls to ensure a high level of aftercare.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to:
- Work quickly in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a good attention to detail;
- Be resilient, self-motivated and maintain a positive attitude;
- Have strong IT skills in order to quickly learn our recruitment-specific database;
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with people at all levels;
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience in either Recruitment or the Motor Trade; or will come from a call centre/ contact centre (outbound) environment;
- Will have experience, or be prepared to work to set targets/ KPIs and on a commission-based pay plan;
Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd was established in 2011 and has grown significantly. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable and growing recruitment agency. The successful candidate will benefit from an excellent uncapped commission structure with additional bonuses and incentives. There will be long-term opportunities to progress to Area Manager.
Apply for this Job
You must register to apply for this job.