Recruitment Consultant - PRS194REC
Added on: 04/04/2019
Recruitment Consultant (Permanent Recruitment, Fast-Paced environment)
Full Time: Monday – Friday 8.45am – 5.45pm
Norwich (NR7), Norfolk
£15,000 + Commission with On Target Earnings of £33,000 but uncapped commission allows potential to earn £50,000-£60,000 and more for a high performer
Company smartphone & additional incentives
Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd is an Award-Winning Automotive Recruitment Specialist providing permanent staff across the country Automotive sectors.
At Progress Recruitment Solutions our dedicated recruitment team are the key to our success. With this in mind we are looking for individuals experienced in recruitment that want a career where they can make money whilst building relationships with our clients and candidates providing them with the highest levels of customer care and dedication. Each Area Manager is given their own geographical area with an established database, to support this we have a team of administrators consistently working to build and develop your area with you.
- Will ideally have experience in recruitment, telesales and/or the motor trade;
- Will work in a fast-paced manner, working pro-actively
- Will have strong IT skills;
- Will be driven and financially motivated;
- Will be positive and resilient;
- Will be determined and persistent;
- Will be target-driven and career minded;
- Will be able to focus without getting easily distracted;
- Will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Will have strong interpersonal skills, particularly listening;
- Will have the ability to develop rapport with clients at all levels including receptionist, line managers, regional managers and directors.
The role is primarily telephone-based within our open plan office in the Sprowston area of Norwich, but occasional travel will be required to Automotive businesses across the country, therefore a full UK driving licence will be beneficial.
Due to the fast-paced environment of the automotive sector this role would suit someone from a temporary recruitment background looking for a new challenge.
Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd was established in 2011 and has grown significantly. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable and growing recruitment agency, winners of the Motor Trader ‘Recruitment Agency of the Year’ award in 2018. The successful candidate will benefit from an excellent uncapped commission structure with additional bonuses and incentives. Working in an open plan office you will be supported by a team of like-minded, professional but fun loving individuals and a management team that are focused on developing individuals whilst working towards the long term growth plans for the businesses within the automotive sector.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please apply with your full CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions with job reference PRS194REC
Apply for this Job
You must register to apply for this job.