Parts Advisor - PRS20414
Added on: 11/03/2019
Parts Advisor - Cambridge
£20,000-£22,000 Per Annum
Monday to Friday, (3 week rota) 7.00am to 5.00pm / 8.00am to 6.00pm / 9.00am to 7.00pm
1 in 3 Saturdays, 8.00am to 2.00pm
As a Parts Advisor, your main objective will be to efficiently source and supply vehicle parts to customers; meet agreed targets; and deliver an excellent standard of customer care.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Receiving deliveries of parts into the business
- Ensuring that the quantity, quality and documentation are accurate
- Allocating parts accordingly within the storage systems
- Preparing and providing accurate quotations
- Communicating relevant promotional offers in an engaging manner
- Ensuring that the Parts Department is maintained in a manner that is compliant with audit standards
Previous parts experience would be preferred; as would knowledge of the Motor Industry, however if you have the desire, ambition and first class customer service delivery in a front of house environment with a keen passion for the Motor Industry, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, please send your full & up to date CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) quoting ref: PRS20414
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Industry | Motor Trade | Main Dealer | Prestige | Parts | Parts Advisor | Parts Rep | Parts Administrator | Customer Service | Front of House | Job | Career | Cambridge | Cambridgeshire
Apply for this Job
You must register to apply for this job.