Aftersales Manager - PRS21495
Added on: 18/06/2019
Experienced Aftersales Manager required in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
£30,000 basic salary + OTE £45,000 Per Annum
A great opportunity has become available with our clients in one of their Main Dealerships in Huntingdon.
The main responsibilities of the Aftersales Manager are to organise the service activities, ensuring the department’s efficiency and profitability. As part of a busy main car dealership aftersales team you will also be responsible for;
- Overseeing the Service Advisors, Parts Advisors, Technicians and Support Staff within the service department
- Maximising profitability and commercial opportunities
- Effectively market and oversee the sales of Manufacturers Service Plans & Warranties, Labour Hours, Parts, Accessories, Lubricants and Subcontracted Services
- Assisting the Service Advisors as and when required
- Recruitment of members of the Service/Parts teams
- Efficiently dealing with any customer issues and complaints
- Regularly review processes for improvement
- Monitoring and working to monthly, quarterly and annual targets
Our client is looking for an Aftersales Manager with a customer care focus as well as a strong technical knowledge that can pull a team together to make the department run efficiently. You should have the drive and leadership skills to push the department forward, implementing new ideas along the way.
Candidates must have the ability to work effectively in what can be a high pressured environment, must be smart in appearance, determined and pro-active.
To be considered for the above vacancy candidates must have at least 3 years of experience in a Service/Aftersales Manager role, ideally with a franchised main dealer.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other similar roles within the automotive sector please contact Maria at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd now! Please remember to quote the reference number PRS21495 when applying!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from Car Sales and Vehicle Technician jobs through to General Manager.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies! @progressrecruit @progressjobs
Automotive | Motor Trade | Aftersales manager | Service Manager | Main Dealership | Cambridge | Cambridgeshire | Huntingdon
Apply for this Job
You must register to apply for this job.